Thank you for your interest in CTC’s Summer stage program for kids ages 6-16!
Each performer will have a professional head shot taken and receive a personal resume.
Come be a part of something great!
First Week – July 10th – 14th,
Second Week – July 17th – 21st,
Third Week – July 24th – 27th
Monday – Friday from 10am-1pm
The Showcase is the last Thursday of the 3rd week
Endeavor Hall, 6008 Center St., Clayton, Ca 94517
1 child – 3 week camp $400.00
or $175.00 per week if a performer cannot attend all 3 weeks.
2 siblings – $600.00 3 week camp
3 siblings – $700.00 3 week camp
We strongly recommend attending the entire 3 week session which culminates with a final performance
La Tonya Watts, Artistic Director Clayton Theatre Company
Roxanne Pardi, Managing Director Clayton Theatre Company
Please note that if you are sending more than one child and they will be attending less than the full three weeks, you will need to email Clayton Theater Company to arrange a special payment.
- Check by mail to PO Box 991, Clayton, CA 94517 (payable to Clayton Theatre Company) Write the name of the child on your check
- PayPal – ClaytonTheatreCompany@comcast.net
- Call in credit card payment to (925) 222-9106
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION INFORMATION
- Payment DUE IN FULL at the time of registration
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks
- Tuition deadline is June 12, 2017 (If tuition is received after June 12, 2017, there will be a $25 late registration fee per child)
- Refund Policy – see drop down on Summer Stage tab on website
- To Register by mail: Please download the registration form below
Download the registration form
Or call (925)-222-9106