Thank you for your interest in CTC’s Summer stage program for kids ages 6-16!
Summer Stage 2018 will begin in July 2018!
Summer stage is a three week camp for kids 6-16 years of age.
We focus on musical theater in preparation for the summer musical.
Each performer will have a professional head shot taken and receive a personal resume.
Come be a part of something great!
First Week – July 9th -13th
Second Week – July 16th – 20th
Third Week – July 23rd – 26th
Monday – Friday from 10am-1pm
The Showcase is the last Thursday, July 26th, of the 3rd week
Endeavor Hall, 6008 Center St., Clayton, Ca 94517
1 child – 3 week camp $400.00 + late registration fee of $25
or $175.00 per week if a performer cannot attend all 3 weeks
2 siblings – $600.00 3 week camp + late registration fee of $25
3 siblings – $700.00 3 week camp + late registration fee of $25
We strongly recommend attending the entire 3 week session which culminates with a final performance
La Tonya Watts, Artistic Director Clayton Theatre Company
Roxanne Pardi, Managing Director Clayton Theatre Company
Please note that if you are sending more than one child and they will be attending less than the full three weeks, you will need to email Clayton Theater Company to arrange a special payment.
- Check by mail to PO Box 991, Clayton, CA 94517 (payable to Clayton Theatre Company) Write the name of the child on your check
- PayPal – ClaytonTheatreCompany@comcast.net
- Call in credit card payment to (925) 222-9106
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION INFORMATION
- Payment DUE IN FULL at the time of registration
- A $25 fee will be charged for all returned checks
- Tuition deadline is Monday June 11, 2018 (If tuition is received after June 11, 2018, there will be a $25 late registration fee per child)
- Refund Policy – see drop down on Summer Stage tab on website
- To Register by mail: Please download the registration form below
Download the registration form
Or call (925)-222-9106